In response to the last posting I would like to suggest some of my favorite value wines. Happy Drinking!! (Responsibly of course!)
1) Dona Paula Malbec. Retails for around $14. Perfect pairing with red meats, especially burgers.
2) Brooks Winery The Amycas: $15. My favorite white blend from Oregon
3) Columbia Winery, Cellar Master Riesling. $14. The perfect pairing with Thai food.
4) Cambria Katherines Vineyard Chardonnay: $16. Good pairing with heavy cream based dishes and seafood.
5) La Crema Sonoma Pinot Noir: $17.
6) Ponzi Vineyards Pinot Gris: $17. One of the best Pinot Gris from Oregon
7) Bitch. $10. Grenache from Australia. Good pairing with heavy cheese and rich dishes.
8) Cristalino Brut Sparkling. $8. Perfect for parties and mimosas.
9) Raats Family Wines, Chenin Blanc: $13. From South Africa and the perfect wine for warm summer days!
10) Core Wine Company; C3 Tempranillo: $18...very tasty!! Great with tomato based sauces and with pizza.